Honda Accord: Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles.
- Do not try to disassemble the master cylinder assembly. Replace the master cylinder assembly with a new part, if necessary.
- Do not allow dirt or foreign matter to contaminate the brake fluid.
3. Install the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
Delay Orifice Mechanism Function The delay orifice mechanism improves clutch operation by delaying the slave cylinder release speed when the clutch pedal is suddenly released. The delay orifice m ...
iPod Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
If you see an error message in the center display while playing an iPod, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicle to your dealer. ...
Audio System Basic Operation
To use the audio system function, the power mode must be in ACCESSORY or ON. Use the interface dial or MENU button to access some audio functions. Press to switch between the normal and ext ...