Honda Accord: Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles.
- Do not try to disassemble the master cylinder assembly. Replace the master cylinder assembly with a new part, if necessary.
- Do not allow dirt or foreign matter to contaminate the brake fluid.
3. Install the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
Connector to Fuse/Relay Box Index Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box *: '08-09 models Driver's Under-dash Fuse/Relay B O M Passenger's Under-dash Fuse/Relay Box *1: LX, LX PZEV, LX-P, LX-P PZE ...
Driver's Under-dash Fuse/Relay Box
(MICU) Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0 USA models NOTE; SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), an ...
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement. 1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in L ...