Honda Accord: Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles.
- Do not try to disassemble the master cylinder assembly. Replace the master cylinder assembly with a new part, if necessary.
- Do not allow dirt or foreign matter to contaminate the brake fluid.
3. Install the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
Trim Removal/Installation - Pillar
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 A-Pillar Trim SRS components are located in this area. Review the ...
Headlights System Description The headlight system Is composed of the driver's MICU, the passenger's MICU, the headlight and dimmer/flash-to-pass switches (Inside the combination light switch), th ...
SRS indicator does not come on NOTE: 2-door: Before replacing t h e SRS u n i t , check the SRS u n i t software v e r s i o n w i t h t h e HDS. I f t h e software v e r s i o n is not t h e lates ...