Honda Accord: Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332).
- If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2.
- If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page 22-351).
2. Check for body electrical system DTCs.
- If any DTCs are indicated, do the indicated DTCs troubleshooting.
- If no DTCs are indicated, go to step 3.
3. Do the fuel gauge sending unit test (see page 11-328).
Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
Important Safety Precautions
Refer to the safety information that came with your garage door opener to test that the safety features are functioning properly. If you do not have this information, contact the manufacture ...