Honda Accord: Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332).
- If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2.
- If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page 22-351).
2. Check for body electrical system DTCs.
- If any DTCs are indicated, do the indicated DTCs troubleshooting.
- If no DTCs are indicated, go to step 3.
3. Do the fuel gauge sending unit test (see page 11-328).
If a Tire Goes Flat
Changing a Flat Tire If a tire goes flat while driving, grasp the steering wheel firmly, and brake gradually to reduce speed. Then, stop in a safe place. Replace the flat tire with a compact ...
NOTE: Keep all foreign particles out of the transmission. 1. Park the vehicle on level ground. 2. Warm up the engine to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on), and turn the en ...
Valve Body and ATF Strainer Installation Exploded View Torque Specifications: 6 x 1.0 mm: 12 N-m (1.2 kgf m, 8.7 Ibfft) 8 x 1.25 mm: 18 N-m (1.8 kgfm, 13 Ibfft) NOTE: Refer to the Exploded Vie ...