Honda Accord: Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332).
- If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2.
- If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page 22-351).
2. Check for body electrical system DTCs.
- If any DTCs are indicated, do the indicated DTCs troubleshooting.
- If no DTCs are indicated, go to step 3.
3. Do the fuel gauge sending unit test (see page 11-328).
Vents, Heating, and A/C
LX and U.S. EX Fan Control Turn this dial to increase or decrease the fan speed and airflow. Temperature Control Turning this dial clockwise increases the temperature of the airflow. Air Co ...
Parking/Daytime Running Light Bulbs
Parking/daytime running light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
Using Automatic Climate Control
The automatic climate control system maintains the interior temperature you select. The system also selects the proper mix of heated or cooled air that will as quickly as possible, raise or l ...