Honda Accord: Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332).
- If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2.
- If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page 22-351).
2. Check for body electrical system DTCs.
- If any DTCs are indicated, do the indicated DTCs troubleshooting.
- If no DTCs are indicated, go to step 3.
3. Do the fuel gauge sending unit test (see page 11-328).
Rear Defogger/Heated Door Mirror*Button
Press the rear defogger and heated door mirror button to defog the rear window and mirrors when the ignition switch is in ON . The rear defogger and heated door mirrors automatically switc ...
To select any setting such as the clock, sound adjusting, or the compass (if equipped), press the MENU button. To use any audio system function, the ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
Check the ECM/PCM for DTCs and troubleshoot . ECM/PCM (see page 11-3) or F-CAN loss of communication errors first, then do this diagnosis if the symptom is related to the B-CAN system. 1. Comp ...