Honda Accord: Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332).
- If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2.
- If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page 22-351).
2. Check for body electrical system DTCs.
- If any DTCs are indicated, do the indicated DTCs troubleshooting.
- If no DTCs are indicated, go to step 3.
3. Do the fuel gauge sending unit test (see page 11-328).
To Choose a Track
You can also choose a track directly from a track list. Press ENTER on the interface selector, and the track list screen will be shown. If there are no track names, track numbers are displ ...
Overview The audio unit acts as the processor for all audio functions. You can select the audio functions from the front panel, the audio remote (on the steering wheel), or by using the navigation ...