Honda Accord: Ignition Coil and Spark Plug Removal/Installation
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A).
2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C).
3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20).
4. Apply a small amount of anti-seize compound to the plugs into the cylinder head, finger tight. Toque them to18N-m(1.8 kgf-m, 13 Ibfft).
5. Install the ignition coils, then connect the ignition coil connectors.
6. Install the ignition coil cover.
Knuckle/Hub/Wheel Bearing Replacement
Exploded View Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 12 m m 07AAF-SDAA100 - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 10 m m 07AAF-SECA120 ...
Valve Body and ATF Strainer Installation Exploded View Torque Specifications: 6 x 1.0 mm: 12 N-m (1.2 kgf m, 8.7 Ibfft) 8 x 1.25 mm: 18 N-m (1.8 kgfm, 13 Ibfft) NOTE: Refer to the Exploded Vie ...