Honda Accord: Ignition Coil and Spark Plug Removal/Installation
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A).
2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C).
3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20).
4. Apply a small amount of anti-seize compound to the plugs into the cylinder head, finger tight. Toque them to18N-m(1.8 kgf-m, 13 Ibfft).
5. Install the ignition coils, then connect the ignition coil connectors.
6. Install the ignition coil cover.
Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and
Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
NOTE: - For a cruise control problem, check the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-45). - For a clutch interlock operation problem, check the clutch interlock switch (see page 4-9). - R ...
MICU Input Test
NOTE; Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). Drivers MICU 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), an ...
Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and
3rd Gear Installation
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1. Install 2nd gear, 1st gear, 5th gear, and the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar on the countershaft. 2. Slide 3rd gear (A) over the count ...