Honda Accord: Ignition Coil and Spark Plug Removal/Installation
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A).
2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C).
3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20).
4. Apply a small amount of anti-seize compound to the plugs into the cylinder head, finger tight. Toque them to18N-m(1.8 kgf-m, 13 Ibfft).
5. Install the ignition coils, then connect the ignition coil connectors.
6. Install the ignition coil cover.
Air Mix Control Motor Replacement
1. Remove the driver's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the air mix control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the air mix control motor ...
A Few Words About Safety
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. And operating this vehicle safely is an important responsibility. To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provided op ...