Honda Accord: Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models
NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290).
2. From the wheel arch, release the clips fastening the front fender fairing (A).
3. Open the front door. Release the hooks (A) fastening the front fender fairing (B).
4. Remove the front fender fairing (A).
5. Install the fender fairing in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. 1. Place the ve ...
DTC B1280: Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. ...