Honda Accord: Front Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) (4-door) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1. Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the A-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D, E, F), and release the door weatherstrip (G) from the holder (H) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Towing Equipment and Accessories
Towing can require a variety of equipment, depending on the size of your trailer, how it will be used, how much load you are towing, and where you tow. Discuss your needs with your trailer ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot with the HDS, and review General Troubleshooting Information (see page 14-4). NOTE: *1: The DTC in parentheses is ...
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement. 1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in L ...