Honda Accord: Front Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) (4-door) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1. Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the A-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D, E, F), and release the door weatherstrip (G) from the holder (H) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...
MIL Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 2. Do the gauge self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332). Does the MIL indicator flash? YES-Go to step 3. NO-Substitute a known-good gauge control ...
Courtesy Light Replacement
1 Carefully pry off the lens (A) with a small screwdriver. Courtesy Light: 2 CP 2. Remove the bulb (B) from the socket. 3. Install the light in the reverse order of removal. ...