Honda Accord: Front Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) (4-door) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1. Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the A-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D, E, F), and release the door weatherstrip (G) from the holder (H) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Combination Light Switch
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 17-10). 3. Disconnect the 12P connector (A) from the combination light switch (B). ...
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91). 2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B). 3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C ...