Honda Accord: Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement.
1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in LOCK (0).
3. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A).
4 . Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
5. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the SRS unit. If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
6. From the HDS Main Menu, select SRS, then PARAMETER INFORMATION. In the PARAMETER INFORMATION Menu, select Buckle Switch, Seat Position Sensor.
7. Using apiece of tape (A), mark the location on the seat's outer cover (B) where the front riser cover meets the seat riser (C). The driver's seat positionsensor should read NEAR.
8. Move the seat back in small increments (about 5mm, 0.2 in) until the driver's seat position sensor reads NOT NEAR. The seat should be about 25 mm (1 in) from the front.
NOTE: It takes a few seconds for the HDS to display changes, so wait for about 5 seconds between each movement.
if the driver's seat position sensor data does not work as described above, check the driver's seat position sensor for damage, and replace parts as needed.
9. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
10. Disconnect the HDS from the DLC.
Emergency Trunk Opener
The trunk release lever allows you to open the trunk from inside for your safety. Slide the release lever in the direction of the arrow. Parents should decide if their children should be sho ...
Front Brake Disc Replacement
NOTE: Keep any grease off the brake disc and the brake pads. 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the brake hose mounting bolt (A). 4. R ...