Honda Accord: Countershaft Disassembly
NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View in the Countershaft Reassembly, as needed, when removing components pressed onto the countershaft (see page 13-46).
1. Securely clamp the countershaft assembly In a bench vise with wood blocks.
2. Remove the special bolt (left-hand threads).
3. Support the ball bearing (A) on steel blocks (B), then use a press (C) and an attachment (D) to press the countershaft out of the ball bearing.
4. Remove the 35 mm shim and the distance collar.
5. Support 4th gear (A) on steel blocks (B), then use a press (C) and an attachment (D) to press the countershaft (E) out of 4th gear and 5th gear.
To Play a USB Flash Memory Device
This audio system can operate the audio files on a USB flash memory device with the same controls used for the in-dash disc changer. To play a USB flash memory device, connect it to the USB ...
Types of Tools The tools were stored in the trunk. ...
In-car Temperature Sensor
1. Remove the driver's inner dashboard trim (see page 20-167). 2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the in-car temperature sensor (B) from the air hose (C). 3. Install the sensor in the ...