Honda Accord: Clutch Hose Replacement
NOTE: - Replace the clutch hose if it is twisted, cracked, or leaks.
- Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces.
- Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wash it off immediately with water.
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base bolts (A), loosen the two bolts (B), remove the cable clamp (C), and the harness bracket bolt (D), then remove the battery base (E).
3. Disconnect the clutch hose (A) from the clutch lines (B).
4. Remove and discard the clutch hose clips (A) from the clutch hose (B).
5. Remove the clutch hose from clutch hose brackets.
6. Install the clutch hose (A) into the clutch hose brackets with new clutch hose clips (B).
7. Connect the clutch lines (A) to the clutch hose (B).
8. Bleed the clutch hydraulic system (see page 12-6).
9. Do the following checks: - Check the clutch hose and line joint for leaks, and tighten if necessary.
- Check the clutch hose for interference and twisting.
10. Install the battery base (A) and the cable clamp (B).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
12. Test-drive the vehicle.
Tire Service Life
The service life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including, but not limited to, driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, ...
Leather EX-L and all V6 models Vacuum dirt and dust from the leather frequently. Pay close attention to the pleats and seams. Clean the leather with a soft cloth dampened with a 90% water and ...
Interior Light Switch
With moonroof NOTE: The Interior light switch is built into the moonroof switch, and it switches the front individual map light OFF and DOOR positions. 1. Remove the front individual map lights ...