Honda Accord: Clutch Hose Replacement
NOTE: - Replace the clutch hose if it is twisted, cracked, or leaks.
- Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces.
- Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wash it off immediately with water.
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base bolts (A), loosen the two bolts (B), remove the cable clamp (C), and the harness bracket bolt (D), then remove the battery base (E).
3. Disconnect the clutch hose (A) from the clutch lines (B).
4. Remove and discard the clutch hose clips (A) from the clutch hose (B).
5. Remove the clutch hose from clutch hose brackets.
6. Install the clutch hose (A) into the clutch hose brackets with new clutch hose clips (B).
7. Connect the clutch lines (A) to the clutch hose (B).
8. Bleed the clutch hydraulic system (see page 12-6).
9. Do the following checks: - Check the clutch hose and line joint for leaks, and tighten if necessary.
- Check the clutch hose for interference and twisting.
10. Install the battery base (A) and the cable clamp (B).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
12. Test-drive the vehicle.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tir ...
Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309). 2. Remove the fuel fill cap. 3. Remove the left rear wheel. 4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A). 5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) ( ...
Special Tools Required - Clutch Alignment Disc 07JAF-PM7011A - Ring Gear Holder 07LAB-PV00100 or 07924-PD20003 - Clutch Alignment Tool Set 07PAF-0020000 - Clutch Alignment ...