Honda Accord: Clutch Hose Replacement
NOTE: - Replace the clutch hose if it is twisted, cracked, or leaks.
- Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces.
- Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wash it off immediately with water.
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base bolts (A), loosen the two bolts (B), remove the cable clamp (C), and the harness bracket bolt (D), then remove the battery base (E).
3. Disconnect the clutch hose (A) from the clutch lines (B).
4. Remove and discard the clutch hose clips (A) from the clutch hose (B).
5. Remove the clutch hose from clutch hose brackets.
6. Install the clutch hose (A) into the clutch hose brackets with new clutch hose clips (B).
7. Connect the clutch lines (A) to the clutch hose (B).
8. Bleed the clutch hydraulic system (see page 12-6).
9. Do the following checks: - Check the clutch hose and line joint for leaks, and tighten if necessary.
- Check the clutch hose for interference and twisting.
10. Install the battery base (A) and the cable clamp (B).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
12. Test-drive the vehicle.
Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-0010001
Special Tools Required -Pump Joint Adapter 07RAK-S040111 or P/S Joint Adapter (pump) 07RAK-S040110 -Hose Joint Adapter 07RAK-S040122 -P/S Pressure Gauge 07406-0010001 Check the fluid pressure as ...
Front Door Sash Inner Trim
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-12). 2. Lower the glass fully. 3. Remove the door sash inner trim (A). -1. Detach the clip fastening ...
Upper Arm Replacement
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 * Ball Joint Remover, 32 mm 07MAC-SL0A102 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. ...