Honda Accord: Clutch
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Clutch Hydraulic System Bleeding
- Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
- Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement
- Slave Cylinder Replacement
- Clutch Hose Replacement
- Clutch Replacement
Gross VehicleWeight Rating (GVWR):
The maximum allowable weight of the vehicle, all occupants, all accessories, all cargo, and the tongue load is: U.S. models LX: 4,299 lbs (1,950 kg) EX and EX-L: 4,409 lbs (2,000 kg) V6 mo ...
Rocker Arm Oil Control Valve
All models except PZEV 1. Remove the strut brace (see page 20-306). 2. Disconnect the rocker arm oil control solenoid connector (A) and the rocker arm oil pressure switch connector (B). 3. Re ...
If you need to park your vehicle for an extended period (more than 1 month), there are several things you should do to prepare it for storage. Proper preparation helps prevent deterioration a ...