Honda Accord: Clutch
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Clutch Hydraulic System Bleeding
- Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
- Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement
- Slave Cylinder Replacement
- Clutch Hose Replacement
- Clutch Replacement
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the GPS antenna connector (A), and remove the bolt (B). 3. Detach the harness clips, and remove the GPS antenna (C). 4. Install the ...
Rear Seat Side Bolster Cover
4-door NOTE: Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Remove the seat side bolster (see page 20-242). 2. Release all the hook strips (A), fold back the seat side bolster cover (B), ...
Exhaust Pipe and Muffler Replacement
NOTE: Use new gaskets and self-locking nuts when reassembling. ...