Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
To replay the current track continuously, select TRACK REPEAT, and press ENTER on the interface selector. As a reminder, you will see REPEAT next to TRACK on the screen. To turn this featu ...
Dust and Pollen Filter Replacement
1. Open the glove box. Remove the glove box stop on the right side, then let the glove box hang down (see page 20-174). 2. Remove the dust and pollen filter assembly (A) from the blower unit. ...