Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
Component Location Index
4-door with moonroof 2-door with moonroof ...
Wiper Motor Test
4-door 1. Remove the driver's side wiper arm (see page 22-321). 2. Remove the left side cowl cover (see page 22-321). 3. Disconnect 5P connector (A) from the windshield wiper motor (B). 4. ...