Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box
Removal and Installation Special Tools Required Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0 NOTE; The under-hood fuse/relay box is a part of the left engine compartment wire harness, and it cannot be replaced by ...
Transmission End Crankshaft Oil
Seal Installation - In Car.
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Oil Seal Driver Attachment, 96 mm 07ZAD-PNAA100 1 Remove the transmission: - Manual transmission (see page 13-7) - Automatic transmis ...
To open the console compartment, pull up on the lever and lift the armrest. To close, lower the armrest, and push it down until it latches. ...