Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
Inboard Joint Side
1. Wrap the splines with on the driveshaft vinyl tape (A) to prevent damaging the inboard boot. 2. Install the inboard boot onto the driveshaft, then remove the vinyl tape. Be careful not to dama ...
MIL Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 2. Do the gauge self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332). Does the MIL indicator flash? YES-Go to step 3. NO-Substitute a known-good gauge control ...