Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
NOTE: Do not rotate the camshaft during inspection. 1. Remove the cylinder head (see page 6-76). 2. Disassemble the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-82). 3. Remove the rocker arm assembly (se ...
Mirror Holder Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Carefully push on the top edge of the mirror holder ( ...
To Stop Playing Your iPod
To play the radio, press the AM, FM, or button. Press the CD/ AUX button to switch between disc mode (if a disc is loaded) and the iPod and AUX. On models without XM Radio, press the CD but ...