Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
In-car Temperature Sensor
1. Remove the driver's inner dashboard trim (see page 20-167). 2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the in-car temperature sensor (B) from the air hose (C). 3. Install the sensor in the ...
You can add, change, or remove a PIN number from any phonebook. To add a PIN: If you have selected a phonebook without a PIN, you will see the above display. Enter the new 4-digit PIN. You ...
Advice for Pregnant Women
If you are pregnant, the best way to protect yourself and your unborn child when driving or riding in a vehicle is to always wear a seat belt, and keep the lap part of the belt as low as p ...