Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 2000001-: B90A 8200001-: 88E5 ...
Reporting Safety Defects
In the U.S. If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administratio ...
To Play the FM/AM Radio
The ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY (I) or the ON (II) position. Press the AUDIO button to view the audio control display. Turn the system on by pressing the power/volume knob or ...