Honda Accord: CMP Sensor B Replacement
1. Disconnect the connector (A) and hoses (B) from the EVAP canister purge valve (C), then remove the EVAP canister purge valve assembly.
2. Disconnect the CMP sensor B connector (A).
3. Remove CMP sensor B (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C).
Power Mirror Actuator Test
1. Remove the mirror mount cover (see page 20-62). 2. Disconnect the 8P connector (A) from the power mirror actuator (B). 3. Check the actuator operation by connecting battery power and ground ...
Front Grille Cover Replacement
2-door NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the front grille or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the front grille cov ...
* : Part of Mainshaft Inspection Tool Set, 07GAJ-PG20102. * * : Must be used with commercially available 3/8"-16 UNF Slide Hammer. * ...