Honda Accord: Cam Chain Case Oil Seal Installatio
Special Tools Required
Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
Attachment, 52 x 55 mm 07746-0010400
1. Clean and dry the crankshaft oil seal.
2. Apply a light coat of new engine oil to the lip of the chain case oil seal.
3. Use the driver handle, 15 x 135L and the attachment, 52 x 55 mm to drive a new oil seal squarely into the chain case to the specified installed height.
4. Measure the distance between the chain case surface (A) and the oil seal (B).
Oil Seal Installed Height:
32.4-33.1 mm (1.28-1.30 in)
Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way. 2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing. 3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) ...
Selector Control Shaft Oil Seal
Special Tools Required -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07947-ZV00100 1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the torque converter housing (B). 2. Install a new oil s ...
Your vehicle displays engine oil life and maintenance service items on the information display to show you when you should have your dealer do engine oil replacement and indicated maintenanc ...