Honda Accord: Cam Chain Case Oil Seal Installatio
Special Tools Required
Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
Attachment, 52 x 55 mm 07746-0010400
1. Clean and dry the crankshaft oil seal.
2. Apply a light coat of new engine oil to the lip of the chain case oil seal.
3. Use the driver handle, 15 x 135L and the attachment, 52 x 55 mm to drive a new oil seal squarely into the chain case to the specified installed height.
4. Measure the distance between the chain case surface (A) and the oil seal (B).
Oil Seal Installed Height:
32.4-33.1 mm (1.28-1.30 in)
Brake Hose and Line Inspection
1. Inspect t h e brake hoses for d a m a g e , deterioration, leaks, interference, and twisting. 2. Check the brake lines for damage, rusting, and leaks. Also check for bent brake lines. 3. ...
Changing the Set Speed
You can increase the set cruising speed in any of these ways: Press and hold the RES/ACCEL button. When you reach the desired cruising speed, release the button. Push on the accelerator peda ...
Leather EX-L and all V6 models Vacuum dirt and dust from the leather frequently. Pay close attention to the pleats and seams. Clean the leather with a soft cloth dampened with a 90% water and ...