Honda Accord: Cam Chain Auto-tensioner Removal and installation
1.Remove the chain case cover
2. Turn the crankshaft counterclockwise to compress the auto-tensioner.
3. Align the holes on the lock (A) and the auto-tensioner (B), then insert a 1.2 mm (0.05 in) diameter pin or lock pin (P/N 14511-PNA-003) (C) into the holes. Turn the crankshaft clockwise to secure the pin.
4. Remove the auto-tensioner.
1. Install the auto-tensioner.
NOTE: Check the auto-tensioner cam position. If the position are not aligned, set the first cam to the first edge of the rack (see step 9 on page 6-66).
2. Remove the 1.2 mm (0.05 in) diameter pin or lock pin (P/N 14511-PNA- 003) from the auto-tensioner.
3. Remove the old liquid gasket from the chain case cover mating surfaces, the bolts, and the bolt holes.
4. Clean and dry the chain case cover mating surfaces.
5. Apply liquid gasket, P/N 08717-0004,08718-0003, or 08718-0009 to the chain case mating surface of the chain case cover, and to the inside edge of the threaded bolt holes. Install the component within 5 minutes of applying the liquid gasket.
NOTE: - Apply a 3 mm (0.12 in) diameter bead of liquid gasket along the broken line (A).
- If too much time has passed after applying the liquid gasket, remove the old liquid gasket and residue, then reapply new liquid gasket.
6. Install the chain case cover.
NOTE: - Wait at least 30 minutes before filling the engine with oil.
- Do not run the engine for at least 3 hours after installing the chain case cover.
Headlights System Description The headlight system Is composed of the driver's MICU, the passenger's MICU, the headlight and dimmer/flash-to-pass switches (Inside the combination light switch), th ...
DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR N (16P) Wire side of female terminals DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR P (20P) Wire side of female terminals GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 3 ...
Navigation Display Unit
1 Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114), then remove the center display visor (see page 20-171). 2. Remove the screws and bolts (A), then pull out the navigation display unit (B). 3. Install ...