Honda Accord: Adding Engine Oil
1. Unscrew and remove the engine oil fill cap.
2. Add oil slowly.
3. Reinstall the engine oil fill cap, and tighten it securely.
4. Wait for three minutes and recheck the engine oil dipstick.
If any oil spills, wipe it up immediately. Spilled oil may damage the engine compartment components.
Do not fill the engine oil above the upper mark.
Overfilling the engine oil can result in leaks and engine damage.
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...
Brake Hose and Line Inspection
1. Inspect t h e brake hoses for d a m a g e , deterioration, leaks, interference, and twisting. 2. Check the brake lines for damage, rusting, and leaks. Also check for bent brake lines. 3. ...