Honda Accord: Oil Check
We recommend that you check the engine oil level every time you refuel.
Park the vehicle on level ground.
Wait approximately three minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oil.
1. Remove the dipstick (orange handle).
2. Wipe the dipstick with a clean cloth or paper towel.
3. Insert the dipstick back all the way into its hole.
4. Remove the dipstick again, and check the level. It should be between the upper and lower marks. Add oil if necessary.
If the oil level is near or below the lower mark, slowly add oil being careful not to overfill.
Electrical Compass Unit Input
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Loosen the bolts (A), then pull out the electrical compass unit bracket (B). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (C) and remove the mounting bolt ( D ) ...
The following pages provide instructions on how to properly protect the driver, adult passengers, and teenage children who are large enough and mature enough to drive or ride in the front. ...