Honda Accord: Setting the Clock
On models without navigation system
To set the time, press the CLOCK button until you hear a beep. The displayed time begins to blink.
Change the hours by pressing the H (hour) button until the numbers advance to the desired time. Change the minutes by pressing the M (minute) button until the numbers advance to the desired time.
Press the CLOCK button again to enter the set time.
You can quickly set the time to the nearest hour. If the displayed time is before the half hour, press and hold the CLOCK button, then press the R (reset) button to set the time back to the previous hour. If the displayed time is after the half hour, the same procedure sets the time forward to the beginning of the next hour.
1:06 would RESET to 1:00.
1:52 would RESET to 2:00.
On models with navigation system
The navigation system receives signals from the global positioning system (GPS), and the displayed time is updated automatically by the GPS. Refer to the navigation system manual for how to adjust the time.
On models without navigation system
Adjusting the Clock with MENU Button
You can also adjust the clock and switch the clock display between 24-hours and 12-hours in the menu mode.
To adjust the clock setting:
1. Press and release the MENU button. The display shows you the menu items.
You can adjust the clock setting with the ignition switch in the ACCESSORY (I) or ON (II) position.
2. Turn the selector knob to select ‘‘CLOCK ADJUST.’’
3. Press the selector knob (ENTER) to enter your selection. The display changes to the clock adjusting display.
4. Turn the selector knob to select the item which you want to adjust.
Turning the selector knob will change the selected item between the clock display setting, hours, minutes, and SET. The selected item is indicated with in the display.
5. Turn the selector knob to change the setting between 12H and 24H.
6. Press the selector knob (ENTER) to enter your selection. The display will return to the clock adjusting display.
7. To set the time, turn the selector knob and select the hours or the minutes, then press the knob to enter your selection. The display changes to the setting display.
8. Turn the selector knob to count the numbers up or down.
9. Press the selector knob (ENTER) to enter your selection. The display will return to the clock adjusting display.
While setting the clock, pressing the RETURN button will go back to the previous display.
Pressing the MENU button again will cancel this setting mode.
10. To enter the clock setting, turn the selector knob to select ‘‘SET,’’ then press the knob. The display will return to the menu item display.
11. Press either the RETURN or MENU button to go back to the normal display.
Radio Theft ProtectionYour vehicle’s audio system may disable itself if it is disconnected from electrical power for any reason. To make it work again, you must enter a specific five-digit code with the preset b ...
Security SystemThe security system helps to protect your vehicle and valuables from theft. The horn sounds and a combination of headlights, parking lights, side marker lights and taillights flashes if someo ...
A/C System Noise Check
вЂў Air conditioning refrigerant or lubricant vapor can irritate your eyes, nose, o r throat. вЂў Be careful when connecting service equipment. вЂў Do not breathe refrigerant or vapor. ...
Auxiliary Input Jack
The auxiliary input jack is inside the console compartment. The system will accept auxiliary input from standard audio accessories using a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo miniplug. When you plug i ...
AM/FM Antenna Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than one Inch. 1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl al ...