Honda Accord: Resetting the Moonroof Control Unit
Resetting the moonroof is required when any of the following have occurred: вЂў The moonroof was moved manually while the battery was dead or disconnected.
вЂў The moonroof motor was replaced with a new one.
вЂў Any components related to the moonroof were replaced or removed and reinstalled.
- Moonroof glass
- Moonroof seal
- Moonroof glass bracket
- Moonroof cables, etc.
To reset the moonroof control unit, do these steps: 1. Close the driver's door, and leave it closed until the procedure is complete.
2. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
3. Press and hold the tilt switch, and turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Release the tilt switch, and turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 four times.
6. Check if the AUTO OPEN and AUTO CLOSE functions still work. If they still work, the AUTO functions have not been cleared, go back to step 1. If the AUTO functions have been cleared, go to step 7.
7. Press and hold the moonroof open switch for at least 3 additional seconds after the moonroof is fully opened.
8. Press and hold the moonroof close switch for at least 3 additional seconds after the moonroof is fully closed (tilted).
9. Confirm that the moonroof control unit is reset by using the moonroof AUTO OPEN and AUTO CLOSE function.
This command group allows you to change or customize HFL basic settings. To set a 4-digit passcode to lock the HFL system for security purposes: Press and release the HFL Talk button before ...
Remote Audio Controls
Three controls for the audio system are mounted in the steering wheel hub. These let you control basic functions without removing your hand from the wheel. The VOL button adjusts the volume ...
Be careful when you are using the beverage holders. A spilled liquid that is very hot can scald you or your passengers. Spilled liquids can damage the upholstery, carpeting, and electrical c ...