Honda Accord: Oil Pressure Test
NOTE: If the low oil pressure warning indicator stays on with the engine running, check the engine oil level. If the oil level is correct, do the following test.
1. With the engine stopped, remove the oil pressure switch (see page 8-9), and install an oil pressure - gauge (A).
2. Start the engine. Shut it off immediately if the gauge registers no oil pressure. Repair the problem before continuing..' 3. Allow the engine to reach operating temperature (fan comes on at least twice). The pressure should be:
Engine Oil Temperature: 176 Р’В°F (80 Р’В°C)
Engine Oil Pressure:
At idle: 69 kPa (0.7 kgf/cm2,10.0 psi) min.
At 3,000 rpm: 304 kPa (3.1 kgf/cm2,44 psi) min.
4. If the oil pressure is out of specifications, inspect these items: - Blocking of oil filter.
- Blocking of oil screen.
- Inspect the oil pressure relief valve (see page 8-16).
- Inspect the oil pump (see page 8-18).
Oil Pressure Switch Replacement1. Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A), then remove the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Remove any old liquid gasket from the switch and switch mounting hole. 3. Apply a very small am ...
Engine Oil Lewel Check1. Park the vehicle on level ground, and start the engine. Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm with no load (in N or P (A/T model) or Neutral (M/T model)) until the radiator fan comes on, then tur ...
Honda Accord 2013-2023 Owner's Manual
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...
Special Tools Required - Universal Lifting Eyelet 07AAK-SNAA120 Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015 Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T-1256* Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016 Subframe Alignment P ...