Honda Accord: MICU Input Test
NOTE: вЂў Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134).
вЂў Before testing, make sure the No. 5 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box is OK.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166).
2. Disconnect driver's under-dash fuse/relay box connectors D, F, N, P, Q, and R.
NOTE: All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
3. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals look OK, go to step 4 .
4. With the connectors still disconnected, do these input tests at the appropriate following connector.
вЂў If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system, вЂў If all the input tests prove OK, go to step 5.
5. Reconnect the connectors to the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box, and make these input tests at the connectors.
вЂў If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
вЂў If all the input tests prove OK, the driver's MICU must be faulty; replace the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box: - USA models (see page 22-86) - Canada models (see page 22-87)
Carrier Bearing Outer Race
Special Tools Required -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 78 x 80 mm 07NAD-PX40100 -Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 NOTE: -The bearing and the bearing outer race should be ...
F-CAN Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Jump the SCS line with the HDS. 3. Disconnect ECM/PCM connector A (49P). 4. Measure the resistance between ECM/PCM connector terminals A3 and A4. ...
Playing Bluetooth® Audio
Your audio system allows you to listen to music from your Bluetooth®-compatible phone. This function is available when the phone is paired and connected to the vehicle's Bluetooth® HandsFre ...