Honda Accord: Hood Opener Cable Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts.
- Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove these items: - Front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) - Front fender trim, left side: - 2-door (see page 20-277) - 4-door (see page 20-277) - Front inner fender, left side as needed (see page 20-290) - Kick panel, driver's side: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Disconnect the hood opener cable (A) from the hood latch (B) (see page 20-302).
3. Detach the clips with a clip remover.
4. Disconnect the hood opener cable (A) from the hood release handle (B) (see page 20-303).
5. Remove the grommet (C), then remove the hood opener cable.
6. Install the cable in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- When installing the opener cable under the dashboard, route the cable under the left engine compartment wire harness (D).
Trunk Lid Opener Cable/Fuel Fill Door Opener Cable ReplacementSRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software. 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3). 2. Turn the ignition swi ...
If equipped Turn the fog lights on and off by turning the switch next to the headlight switch. You can use the fog lights only when the headlights are on low beam. With the light switch in ...