Honda Accord: Function Test
NOTE: The right power mirror is controlled by the front passenger's power w i n d o w s w i t c h . W h e n t h e power mirror s w i t c h is o p e r a t e d , t h e d o o r m u l t i p l e x c o n t r o l unit receives t h e signals f r om t h e power m i r r o r s w i t c h and sends t h e signals t o t h e f r o n t passenger's power window switch. If there is malfunction of the right power mirror actuator operation, do the door multiplex control unit input test (see page 22-391) and front passenger's power window switch input test (see page 22-394).
Left Power Mirror Function Test
1. Remove the power window master switch.
вЂў 4-door (see page 22-305) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-306) 2. Disconnect the 13P connector (A) from the power mirror switch ( B ) and 37P connector (C) from the power window master switch'(D).
NOTE: The illustration shows 4-door.
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Measure the voltage between body ground and terminal No. 2 of the power mirror switch 13P connector with the ignition switch ON (II). There should be battery voltage.
вЂў If there is no battery voltage, check for: - Blown No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box.
- An open in the LT GRN wire.
вЂў If there is battery voltage, go to step 5.
5. Check for continuity between terminal No. 6 and body ground. There should be continuity.
вЂў If there is no continuity, check for: - An open in the BLK wire.
- Poor ground (G501).
вЂў If there is continuity, go to step 6.
6. Connect terminals No. 2 and No. 10, and terminals No. 5 (or No. 12) and No. 6 with jumper wires. The left mirror should tilt down (or swing left) with the ignition switch in ON (II).
вЂў If the left mirror does not tilt down (or does not swing left), check for an open in the GRY (or YEL) wire between the left mirror and the 13P connector.
If the wire is OK, check the left mirror actuator.
вЂў If the mirror neither tilts down nor swings left, repair the PUR wire.
вЂў If the mirror works properly, check the mirror switch.
Circuit DiagramWith navigation system Without navigation system ...
Power Window Master Switch Input TestNOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex Integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and clos ...
HFL Switch Removal/Installation
1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the HFL switch (see page 17-7). 3. Install the HFL switch in the reverse order of removal. ...
Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the le ...
About Your Rearview Camera The audio/information screen can display your vehicle’s rear view. The display automatically changes to a rear view when the shift lever is moved to (R. The rear ...