Honda Accord: Engine Oil Replacement
1. Warm up the engine.
2 Remove the drain bolt (A), and drain the engine oil.
3. Reinstall the drain bolt with a new washer (B).
4. Refill the engine with the recommended oil (see page 3-2).
Capacity ('08-вЂќ09 models) At Oil Change: 4.0 L (4.2 US qt) At Oil Change Including Filter: 4.2 L (4.4 US qt) After Engine Overhaul: 5.3 L (5.6 US qt) Capacity ('10 model) At Oil Change: 3.3 L (4.0 US qt) At Oil Change Including Filter: 4.0 L (4.2 US qt) After Engine Overhaul: 5.1 L (5.4 US qt)
5. Run the engine for more than 3 minutes, then check for oil leakage.
6. If the maintenance minder reguired engine oil replacement, reset the maintenance minder (see page 3-4), and this procedure is complete. If the maintenance minder did not reguire engine oil replacement, go to step 7.
7. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
8 Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11-3).
9. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
10. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM). If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
11. Select GAUGES in the BODY ELECTRICAL with the HDS.
12. Select ADJUSTMENT in the GAUGES with the HDS.
13. Select MAINTENANCE MINDER in the ADJUSTMENT with the HDS.
14 Select RESET in the MAINTENANCE MINDER with the HDS.
15. Select RESETTING THE ENGINE OIL LIFE with the HDS.
NOTE: If you changed the automatic transmission fluid (ATF) at the same time with the engine oil, select RESETTING THE ENGINE OIL LIFE AND ATF with the HDS instead.
FTP Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (B), the FTP sensor 3P connector (C), and the hoses (D). 2. Remove the bolts (E), and move the EVAP canister ...
Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...
Playing the XM Radio (Models with navigation system)
Playing the XM Radio (Models with navigation system) Your vehicle is capable of receiving XM Radio anywhere in the United States and Canada, except Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. XM is a ...