Honda Accord: Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals.
They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, please discuss it with the dealership's service manager or general manager. If you are dissatisfied with the decision made by the dealership's management, contact Honda Customer Services.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda Automobile Customer Services
Mail Stop 500-2N-7A
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
Tel: (800) 999-1009
Honda Canada Inc.
180 Honda Boulevard
In Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands:
P.O. Box 190816
San Juan, PR 00919-0816
Tel: (787) 620-7546
When you call or write, please give us the following information:
• Vehicle Identification Number
• Date of purchase
• Odometer reading of your vehicle
• Your name, address, and telephone number
• A detailed description of the problem
• Name of the dealer who sold the vehicle to you
USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
If you see an error message in the center display while playing a USB flash memory device, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehic ...
Clutch Wave-plate Phase Difference
1. Place the clutch wave-plate (A) on a surface plate, and set a dial indicator (B) on the wave-plate. 2. Find the bottom (C) of a phase difference of the wave-plate, zero the dial indicator an ...
The lap/shoulder belt goes over your shoulder, across your chest, and across your hips. To fasten the belt, insert the latch plate into the buckle, then tug on the belt to make sure the buckl ...