Honda Accord: Accessory Power Socket Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the console.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
2. Open the console armrest.
3. Remove the screws, then remove the accessory power socket trim (A) from the console box (B) by releasing the hook (C).
4. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal.
Cam Chain Case Oil Seal
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Attachment, 52 x 55 mm 07746-0010400 1. Clean and dry the crankshaft oil seal. 2. Apply a light coat of new engine oil to the lip of ...
High Mount Brake Light Replacement
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the high mount brake light. High Mount Brake Light: 21 W 3. Turn the bulb socket (B) 45 В° counterclockwise to remove the bulb ...