Honda Accord: Starter Performance Test
1. Remove the starter (see page 4-11).
2. Firmly clamp the starter in a vise.
3. Make a connection for this test using the thickest (gauge) wire possible (preferably the same gauge as used on the vehicle).
NOTE: To avoid damaging the starter, never leave the battery connected for more than 5 seconds.
4. Connect the battery as shown, and check for continuity between the B terminal and the starter body. If there is continuity, it is working properly.
5. Disconnect the battery from the body, and check for continuity between the B terminal and the starter body. If there is no continuity, it is working properly.
6. Connect the starter to the battery as shown, and confirm that the motor runs.
7. If the electric current meets the specification when the battery voltage is at 11.5 V, the starter is working properly.
Electric Current: 80 A or less
Special Tools Required Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S Front Subframe Torque After removing the subframe mounting bolts, the front subframe middle rubber mount mounting bolts, the front sub ...
Door Striker Adjustment
Make sure the door latches securely without slamming it. If necessary, adjust the striker (A): The striker nuts are fixed, but the striker can be adjusted slightly up or down, and in or out. 1. ...
Special Tools Required - Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* - Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* - Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* *: Are available through the Honda Tool and Equipme ...