Honda Accord: Starter Removal and Installation
1 Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
3. Disconnect the positive starter cable (A) from the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (B).
1. Install the starter, then tighten the two bolts.
2. Install the harness clamp (A).
3. Connect the positive starter cable (B) to the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (C) Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the starter when you connect it.
4. Install the intake manifold (see page 9-6).
5. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
6. Start the engine to make sure the starter works properly.
Engine Oil Gallery Cap Replacement
1. Remove the harness bracket (A), then remove the engine oil gallery cap (B). 2. Clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the engine oil gallery cap. 3. Apply new engine oil to new O-r ...
Console Accessory Power Socket
NOTE: If all of the front and console accessory power sockets do not work, check the No. 1 8 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box and ground (G503) first. 1. Remove the center ...