Honda Accord: Starter Removal and Installation
1 Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
3. Disconnect the positive starter cable (A) from the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (B).
1. Install the starter, then tighten the two bolts.
2. Install the harness clamp (A).
3. Connect the positive starter cable (B) to the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (C) Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the starter when you connect it.
4. Install the intake manifold (see page 9-6).
5. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
6. Start the engine to make sure the starter works properly.
DTC P0461: Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit) Circuit Range/Performance Problem NOTE: - Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general ...
Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
1. Open the trunk, and remove the socket from the light assembly by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise. 2. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight int ...