Honda Accord: Starter Removal and Installation
1 Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
3. Disconnect the positive starter cable (A) from the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (B).
1. Install the starter, then tighten the two bolts.
2. Install the harness clamp (A).
3. Connect the positive starter cable (B) to the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (C) Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the starter when you connect it.
4. Install the intake manifold (see page 9-6).
5. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
6. Start the engine to make sure the starter works properly.
PCV Valve Replacement
1. Disconnect the PCV hose. 2. Remove the PCV valve (A). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new washer (B). ...
The horn does not sound and/or the headlights do not flash when the PANIC button on the transmitter is pressed NOTE: Before troubleshooting, check the B-CAN DTCs. any DTCs are indicated, and trou ...