Honda Accord: Starter Removal and Installation
1 Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
3. Disconnect the positive starter cable (A) from the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (B).
1. Install the starter, then tighten the two bolts.
2. Install the harness clamp (A).
3. Connect the positive starter cable (B) to the B terminal, and the S terminal connector (C) Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the starter when you connect it.
4. Install the intake manifold (see page 9-6).
5. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
6. Start the engine to make sure the starter works properly.
Crossover Network Control Unit
Driver's Door Speaker Crossover Network Control Unit 1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Disconnect the connector (A), then remove the driver's door speaker cross ...
General Troubleshooting Information
Troubleshooting CAN Circuit Related Problems NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-Can System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134).. Using the ...