Honda Accord: Setting the Clock
You can adjust the time in the clock display with the ignition switch is in ON
The clock is automatically updated through the navigation system, so the time does not need to be adjusted.
These indications are used to show how to operate the selector knob.
Rotate to select.
Press to enter.
You can customize the clock display to show the 12 hour clock or 24 hour clock.
You can turn the clock display on and off.
• Adjusting the Time
• Using the Settings menu on the audio/information screen
1. Press the SETTINGS button.
1. Press and hold the DISP button.
2. Rotate to select System Settings, then press .
uRepeat the procedure to select Clock, then Clock Adjustment.
3. Rotate to change hour, then press .
4. Rotate to change minute, then press .
• Using the SETTINGS button
1. Press and hold the CLOCK (SETTINGS)
button until the clock display blinks.
2. Press Preset (4 (Hour) or (5 (Minute) to adjust the time.
3. Press the CLOCK button again to set the time.
To set the time to the nearest hour: Press and hold the CLOCK button until the clock display blinks, then press the (6) (Reset) button.
Depending on the displayed time, the clock sets forward or backward.
1:06 will reset to 1:00 1:53 will reset to 2:00
• Using the audio with touch screen
2. Select Clock.
3. Adjust the hours and minutes by selecting .
4. Select 12H or 24H.
5. Press Set to set the time.
Owner’s Maintenance Checks
You should check the following items at the specified intervals. If you are unsure of how to perform any check, turn to the appropriate page listed. Engine oil level Check every time you fi ...
Selector Centre! Sheft Bearing
Special Tools Required â€¢Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 22 x 24 mm 07746-001A800 1. Remove the oil seal from the end cover, then remove the bearing. 2. Install a new beari ...
Opening/Closing theWindows and Moonroof with the Key
You can open and close the windows and the moonroof (if equipped) with the key in the driver’s door lock. To open: 1. Insert the key in the driver’s door lock. 2. Turn the key clockwise, th ...