Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Dynamic Damper Replacement
1. Remove the Inboard joint (see page 16-7). 2. Remove the dynamic damper band (see step 1 on page 16-7). 3. Remove the dynamic damper (A). Left driveshaft Right driveshaft 4. Install a ...
Differential Carrier/Final Driven Gear Replacemen
1. Loosen the bolts in a crisscross pattern in several steps, then remove the bolts and the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). 2. Install the final driven gear with the cham ...
With Premium Audio System 1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the connectors (A). 3. Remove the bolt (B) and loosen the bolts (C) securing the stereo amplifier (D). 4. ...