Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
The suspension can be adjusted for front and rear toe. Pre-Alignment Checks For proper inspection and adjustment of the wheel ; alignment, do these checks: 1. Release the parking brake-to avoid an ...
DTC indicator 1: An Open in the Air Mix Control Motor Circuit 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and then to ON (II). 2. Do the self-diagnostic function with the HVAC control unit (see pa ...
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After
a Vehicle Collision
1. Position the front passenger's seat to the rear most position, and adjust the seat-back to the forward most position. Do not move the seat from this position. 2. Drive the vehicle, accelerate ...