Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Throttle Body Test
Carbon Accumulation Check NOTE: If the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) has been reported on, check for diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A) l ...
Climate Control System
EX-L, Canadian EX, and all V6 ...
Hood Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove the front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) ...