Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Front Seat Frame Replacement - Passenger's Seat
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 2-door SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS c ...
Rear Bumper Finisher Cover
2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage. - Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent dama ...