Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Ceiling Light Test/Replacement
1. Turn the celling light switch OFF. 2. Carefully pry the lens (A) off with a small screwdriver. 2. Carefully pry the lens (A) off with a small screwdriver. Celling Light 8 W 3. Remove the ...
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual M91A: 5-speed Automatic B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 M 9 1 A , B90A 8 2 0 0 0 0 1 8 8 E 5 ...