Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
1. Apply the parking brake, and block both rear wheels. Start the engine, and warm it up to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on). 2. Shift to D while pressing the brake peda ...
If the Malfunction Indicator LampComes On or Blinks
Х Reasons for the indicator lamp to come on or blink Х Comes on when there is a problem with the engine emissions control system, or the fuel fill cap is missing, or loose. Х Blinks when engine ...