Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Steering Gearbox Overhaul
Exploded View Special Tools Required -Cylinder End Seal Remover Attachment 07TAF-SZ50100 -Valve Seal Ring Sizing Tool 07NAG-SR3090A -Sleeve Seal Guide, 35.9 x 37 07YAG-S2X0100 -Sizing Tool, ...
Brake Pedal Replacement
1. Disconnect the brake pedal position switch connector ( A ) . 2. Remove the lock pin (B) and the clevis pin (C). 3. Remove the brake pedal support member (D). 4. Remove the brake pedal bra ...
About Your Seat Belts
Seat belts are the single most effective safety device because they keep you connected to the vehicle so that you can take advantage of many built-in safety features. They also help keep you from ...