Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26). 2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Do not try to disas ...
Air Mix Control Motor Replacement
1. Remove the driver's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the air mix control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the air mix control motor ...
Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Remove the license plate light assembly by pushing the left edge of the lens toward the right and pulling the assembly out. 2. Remove the lens b ...