Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Identification numbers have been assigned to in-line connectors, junction connectors, and terminals. The number is preceded by the letter "C" for connectors, " G " for ground te ...
Cruise Control Combination
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations: 2-door fsee page 24-23) 4-door (see page 24-21) Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before d ...
General Troubleshooting Information
How to Use the Self-diagnostic Function The HVAC control unit has a self-diagnostic function for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system. To run the self-diagnostic function, do the ...