Honda Accord: Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Key Types and Functions
- Low Smart Entry Remote SignalStrength*
- Locking/Unlocking the Doors from theInside
- Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside
- Childproof Door Locks
- Auto Door Locking/Unlocking
Charging System Indicator
Charging System Indicator If the charging system indicator comes on brightly when the engine is running, the battery is not being charged. Immediately turn off all electrical accessories ...
Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26). 2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Do not try to disas ...
Stall Speed Test
1. Wake sure the transmission fluid is filled to the proper level (see page 14-191). 2. Apply the parking brake, and block all four wheels. 3. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the ...