Honda Accord: Receiver/Dryer Desiccant
NOTE: Install the receiver/dryer as quickly as possible to
prevent the system from absorbing moisture from the
1. Remove the A/C condenser (see page 21 -77).
2. Remove the bolts from the A/C condenser, then
remove the receiver/dryer (A), the bracket (B), and the
3. Install the receiver/dryer in the reverse order of
removal. Replace the O-rings with new ones, and
apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil (DENSO ND-OIL 8)
before installing them. Be sure to use the correct
O-rings for HFC-134a (R-134a) to avoid leakage.
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling
charging station (see page 21-80).
2. Remove the front grille cover (see page 20-274).
3. Remove the intake air duct and the water separator ...
1. Open the glove box. Remove the glove box stop on
the right side, then let the glove box hang down (see
2. Remove the dust and pollen filter assembly (A) from
the blower unit.
If your vehicle needs to be towed,
call a professional towing service or
organization. Never tow your vehicle
with just a rope or chain. It is very
There are two ways to tow your