Honda Accord: Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's airbag cutoff Indicator/hazard warning switch (B).
4. Push out the passenger's airbag cutoff indicator/hazard warning switch from behind the dashboard center vent/audio unit (C).
5. Reinstall the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Tire Service Life
The service life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including, but not limited to, driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, ...
Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290). 2. From the wheel arch, rele ...
Windshield Wipers andWashers
Windshield Wipers 1. MIST 2. OFF 3. INT - Intermittent 4. LO - Low speed 5. HI - High speed 6. Windshield washers Push the right lever up or down to select a position. MIST - The wipe ...