Honda Accord: Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's airbag cutoff Indicator/hazard warning switch (B).
4. Push out the passenger's airbag cutoff indicator/hazard warning switch from behind the dashboard center vent/audio unit (C).
5. Reinstall the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Shift Lock Stop/Shift Lock Stop Cushion
Type A Shift Lever 1. Remove the shift lock solenoid (see page 14-254). 2. Remove the shift lock stop (A) and the stop cushion (B) as a set. 3. Apply silicone grease to the pin (C) of the shif ...
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system)
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system) ...
Overview The audio unit acts as the processor for all audio functions. You can select the audio functions from the front panel, the audio remote (on the steering wheel), or by using the navigation ...