Honda Accord: Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's airbag cutoff Indicator/hazard warning switch (B).
4. Push out the passenger's airbag cutoff indicator/hazard warning switch from behind the dashboard center vent/audio unit (C).
5. Reinstall the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Ambient Light Replacement
With moonroof NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch. 1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258). 2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and ...
Towing Your Vehicle
Your vehicle is not designed to be towed behind a motor home. If your vehicle needs to be towed in an emergency. ...
The headlights were properly aimed when your vehicle was new. If you regularly carry heavy items in the trunk or pull a trailer, readjustment may be required. Adjustments should be done by y ...