Honda Accord: Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box
Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required
Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0
NOTE; The under-hood fuse/relay box is a part of the left engine compartment wire harness, and it cannot be replaced by itself.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Open the cover (A), then remove the screws (B) for the alternator and battery cable terminals.
3. Remove the nut (C), and release the tab (D) bottom cover (E) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
4. Disconnect the connectors (F) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
5. Remove the relay circuit board (G) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
6. Carefully remove the relays by prying under the base of the relay using the relay puller (see page 22-93).
NOTE: Do not use pliers. Pliers will damage the relays, which could cause the engine to stall or not start.
1. Install the relays and connect the connectors to the under-hood fuse/relay box, then install the under-hood fuse/relay box in the reverse order of removal.
2. Install the removed parts in the reverse order of removal.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
4. Confirm that all systems work properly.
NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View in the Countershaft Reassembly, as needed, when removing components pressed onto the countershaft (see page 13-46). 1. Securely clamp the countershaft assembly In ...
Upper Arm Replacement
Special Tools Required -Ball Joint Thread Protector, 10 mm 07AAF-SECA120 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the front wheel. ...
Recirculation Control Motor Circuit
908-09 models 4-door with A/T and '10 model with AT 1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box. Is the fuse OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Replace the fuse, and re ...