Honda Accord: Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
- Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100
1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the transmission housing while removing the oil seal.
2. Remove the oil seal (A) from the clutch housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the clutch housing while removing the oil seal.
3. Install a new oil seal flush with the transmission housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
4. Install a new oil seal flush with clutch housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
Front Accessory Power Socket
NOTE: If all of the front and console accessory power sockets do not work, check the No. 18 (7.5: A> fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box and ground (G503) first. 1. Remove the cent ...
Headlights System Description The headlight system Is composed of the driver's MICU, the passenger's MICU, the headlight and dimmer/flash-to-pass switches (Inside the combination light switch), th ...
Back-up Light Switch Test
1. Disconnect the back-up light switch 2P connector (A). 2. Check for continuity between back-up light switch 2P connector terminals No. 1 and No. 2. There should be continuity only when the shif ...