Honda Accord: Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
- Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100
1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the transmission housing while removing the oil seal.
2. Remove the oil seal (A) from the clutch housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the clutch housing while removing the oil seal.
3. Install a new oil seal flush with the transmission housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
4. Install a new oil seal flush with clutch housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
Front Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. - Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) (4-door) and the rear upper corner clips (black) ...
Towing Your Vehicle
Your vehicle is not designed to be towed behind a motor home. If your vehicle needs to be towed in an emergency, refer to the emergency towing information. ...
1. Remove the auto-tensioner (see page 4-31). 2. Clamp the auto-tensioner (A) by using two 8 mm bolts (B) and a vise (C) as shown. Do not clamp the auto-tensioner itself, then remove the tensione ...