Honda Accord: Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
- Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100
1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the transmission housing while removing the oil seal.
2. Remove the oil seal (A) from the clutch housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the clutch housing while removing the oil seal.
3. Install a new oil seal flush with the transmission housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
4. Install a new oil seal flush with clutch housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
Auxiliary Input Jack
Use the jack to connect standard audio devices. 1. Open the AUX cover. 2. Connect a standard audio device to the input jack using a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo miniplug. - The audio syst ...
Special Tools Required -Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 -Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 1. Raise and support the vehicle, (see page 1-13) 2. Remove the front wheels. 3 ...
Steering Wheel Rotational Play Check
1. Set the front wheels in the straight ahead position. 2. Measure how far you can turn the steering wheel left and right without moving the front wheels. -If the play is within the limit, the ...