Honda Accord: Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
- Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100
1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the transmission housing while removing the oil seal.
2. Remove the oil seal (A) from the clutch housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the clutch housing while removing the oil seal.
3. Install a new oil seal flush with the transmission housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
4. Install a new oil seal flush with clutch housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
Reverse Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between the reverse Idler gear (A) and the reverse shift fork (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2. Standard; 0.20-0.59 mm ...
Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheels. 3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47). 4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and ...
Rear Air Outlet Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1_ Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Release the hooks (A), then remove the rear air outlet (B). 3. Install the air outlet by pushing on t ...