Honda Accord: Carrier Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required
Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100
1. Check the carrier bearings for wear and rough rotation. If they rotate smoothly and their rollers show no signs of wear, the bearings are OK.
2. Remove the carrier bearings (A) with a commercially available bearing puller (B).
3. Install new bearings (A) using the 40 mm I.D. driver handle (B) and a press (C). Press on each bearing until it bottoms. There should be no clearance between the bearings and the differential carrier.
NOTE: Place the seal part (D) of the bearing towards the outside of the differential, then install it.
Special Tools Required Clutch Spring Compressor Set 07LAE-PX40000 1. Remove the snap ring using a screwdriver. 2. Remove the clutch end-plate (A), the clutch discs (B) (5), the clutch wave-plate ...
EVAP Canister Purge Valve
1. Disconnect the E V A P canister purge valve 2P connector ( A ) . 2. Disconnect the hoses ( B ) , then remove the I V A P canister purge valve ( C ) . 3. Install the parts in the reverse ord ...
MAP Sensor Replacement
1. Disconnect the MAP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the MAP sensor (B). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C). ...