Honda Accord: Idle Control System
- Component Location Index
- DTC Troubleshooting
- A/C Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Alternator FR Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- PSP Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Brake Pedal Position Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Idle Speed Inspection
- ECM/PCM Idle Learn Procedure
Yaw Rate-Lateral Acceleration Sensor Replacement
NOTE: - Do not damage or drop the sensor as It Is sensitive. - Do not use power tools when replacing the sensor. 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Remove the center console (see ...
Compass operation can be affected by driving near power lines or stations, across bridges, through tunnels, over railroad crossings, past large vehicles, or driving near large objects that c ...
General Description The automatic transmission is a transverse-mounted three-shaft design, implemeting an electronically controlled hydraulic circuit that provides five forward speeds and one in r ...