Honda Accord: Idle Control System
- Component Location Index
- DTC Troubleshooting
- A/C Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Alternator FR Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- PSP Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Brake Pedal Position Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Idle Speed Inspection
- ECM/PCM Idle Learn Procedure
Trunk Lid Opener/Fuel Fill Door Opener
Special Toots Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not t ...
Front Seat Belt Replacement
Front Seat Belt - 2-door SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or se ...
Opening and Closing the Windows
Opening/Closing the Power Windows The power windows can be opened and closed when the ignition switch is in ON , using the switches on the doors. The driver's side switches can be used to open ...