Honda Accord: Idle Control System
- Component Location Index
- DTC Troubleshooting
- A/C Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Alternator FR Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- PSP Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Brake Pedal Position Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Idle Speed Inspection
- ECM/PCM Idle Learn Procedure
1. Inspect the gear and bearing contact areas for wear and damage, then measure the mainshaft at points A, B, C, D, and E. If any part of the mainshaft is less than the service limit, replace it. ...
This command group allows you to change or customize HFL basic settings. To set a 4-digit passcode to lock the HFL system for security purposes: Press and release the HFL Talk button before ...
Voice Control Operation
Your vehicle has a voice control system that allows hands-free operation of most of the navigation system functions. The voice control system uses the (Talk) and (hang-up/back) buttons on ...