Honda Accord: Idle Control System
- Component Location Index
- DTC Troubleshooting
- A/C Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Alternator FR Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- PSP Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Brake Pedal Position Switch Signal Circuit Troubleshooting
- Idle Speed Inspection
- ECM/PCM Idle Learn Procedure
Front Brake Disc Replacement
NOTE: Keep any grease off the brake disc and the brake pads. 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the brake hose mounting bolt (A). 4. R ...
Rotating tires according to the maintenance messages on the information display*/ multi-information display* helps to distribute wear more evenly and increase tire life. Tires with directional ...
Precautions and Procedures
General Precautions NOTE: Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected. Before disconnecting the battery, refer to Battery Terminal Disconnection and Reconnectio ...