Honda Accord: Headlight Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
Х High Beam Headlight
1. Unlock the holding clips, then remove the upper part of the air intake duct and the air intake tube.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the headlight assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the engine coolant reservoir.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit.
Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The headlight aim is set by the factory, and does not need to be adjusted. However, if you regularly carry heavy items in the trunk or tow a trailer, have the aiming readjusted at a dealer or by a qualified technician.
When replacing a halogen bulb, handle it by its base, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
The exterior lights' inside lenses (headlights, brake lamps, etc.) may fog temporarily after a car wash or while driving in the rain. This does not impact the exterior light function.
However, if you see a large amount of water or ice accumulated inside the lenses, have your vehicle inspected by a dealer.
Press down the central pin until it clicks to unlock it.
Push the central pin back to lock the clip. Then, insert the clip into the hole and press on the central pin until it is flat.
Х Low Beam Headlights
1. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
2. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
3. Insert a new bulb into the headlight assembly and turn it to the right.
4. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Low beam headlight bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs.
Installing a Child Seat with a Lap/Shoulder Belt
When not using the LATCH system, all child seats must be secured to the vehicle with the lap part of a lap/ shoulder belt. In addition, the lap/shoulder belts in all seating positions except ...
Front Door Outer Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves t o protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. 1 . Remove the door panel: - 2-door (see page 20-12) - 4-door (see page 20-17) 2. Disconnect the power door ...
Defaulting All the Settings
Reset all the menu and customized settings as the factory defaults. 1. Press the SETTINGS button. 1. Press and hold the DISP button. 2. Rotate to select System Settings, then press . ...