Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch
Note these items during installation: -Connect each hose to the corresponding line securely until it contacts the stop on the line. Install the clamp or adjustable clamp at the specified distance ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
Power Door Locks/Kef less 1. Check for B-CAN DTCs. If any B-CAN DTCs are Indicated, refer to the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134) and resolve them first. 2. If the door lock ...
Brake and Clutch Fluid
Check the fluid level in the reservoirs monthly. There are up to two reservoirs, depending on the model. They are: Brake fluid reservoir (all models) Clutch fluid reservoir (manual transmiss ...