Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Check the reservoir (A) at regular intervals, and add the recommended fluid as necessary. Always use Honda Power Steering Fluid. Using any other type of power steering fluid or automatic transmissi ...
Intermediate Shaft Disassembly
Special Tools Required â€¢Half Shaft Base 07NAF-SR30101 -Oil Seal Driver, 44.5 mm 07947-SB00100 1. Remove the heat shield (A). 3. Press the intermediate shaft (A) out of the intermediate shaf ...
1. Park with the driver’s side closest to the service station pump. 2. To open the fuel fill door, push down on the lever located to the left of the driver’s seat. Gasoline is highly flamm ...