Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Driver’s Seat Manual Height Adjustment
LX and EX models The height of your driver’s seat is adjustable. To raise the seat, repeatedly pull up the lever on the outside of the seat cushion. To lower the seat, push the lever down ...
Alternator Removal and
Removal 1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91). 2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator. 4. Disconnect the alt ...
Rear Brake Disc Replacement
NOTE: Keep any grease off the brake disc and the brake pads. 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Release the parking brake lever fully. 4. Loose ...