Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Compass operation can be affected by driving near power lines or stations, across bridges, through tunnels, over railroad crossings, past large vehicles, or driving near large objects that c ...
Front Seat Manual Adjustments
See pages for important safety information and warnings about how to properly position the seats and seatbacks. Make all seat adjustments before you start driving. To adjust the seat forward ...
DLC Circuit Troubleshooting
NOTE: If you suspect the HDS or the HDS DLC cable may be the source of the communication probrem, verify that they are working properly by connecting them to a known-good, like vehicle and system, ...