Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Front Passenger's Power Window
With AUTO UP/AUTO DOWN function Motor Test 1. Remove the front passenger's power window switch: вЂў 4-door (see page 22-306) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-307) 2. Test the motor in each direction by co ...
Trunk Lid Opener/Fuel Fill Door Opener
Special Toots Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not t ...
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...