Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Playing an iPodЃ
Connect the iPodЃ using your dock connector to the USB port, then select the iPod mode. Х How to Select an Album 1. Select the album bar. - The image of the current album is displaye ...
Rear Power Window Switch
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch. 3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A). ...
CMP Sensor B Replacement
1. Disconnect the connector (A) and hoses (B) from the EVAP canister purge valve (C), then remove the EVAP canister purge valve assembly. 2. Disconnect the CMP sensor B connector (A). 3. Remov ...