Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Inboard Joint Side
1. Wrap the splines with on the driveshaft vinyl tape (A) to prevent damaging the inboard boot. 2. Install the inboard boot onto the driveshaft, then remove the vinyl tape. Be careful not to dama ...
Always use the parking brake when you park your vehicle. Make sure the parking brake is set firmly, or your vehicle may roll if it is parked on an incline. If your vehicle has an automatic ...
Modifying Your Vehicle
Removing parts from your vehicle, or replacing components with non-Honda components could seriously affect your vehicle’s handling, stability, and reliability. Some examples are: Lowering th ...