Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
The navigation system is a highly-sophisticated, hybrid locating system that uses satellites and a map database to show you where you are and to help guide you to a desired destination. The na ...
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...
Stall Speed Test
1. Wake sure the transmission fluid is filled to the proper level (see page 14-191). 2. Apply the parking brake, and block all four wheels. 3. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the ...