Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Starting the Engine
1. Make sure the parking brake is applied. 2. Check that the shift lever is in , then depress the brake pedal. - Although it is possible to start the vehicle in , it is safer to st ...
вЂў Air conditioning refrigerant or lubricant v a p o r c an irritate your eyes, nose, or throat. вЂўBe careful when connecting service equipment. вЂў Do not breathe refrigerant or vapor. NO ...
Audio Remote Switch Test
1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the audio remote switch (see page 17-7). 3. Measure the resistance between the terminals No. 1 and No. 8 in each switch position accordin ...