Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Х Shift Lever Operation Fully depress the clutch pedal to operate the shift lever and change gears, then slowly release the pedal. Depress the clutch pedal, and pause for a few seconds before sh ...
Accessory Power Sockets
Your vehicle has two accessory power sockets; one is at the front of the center console and the other is in the console compartment. To use an accessory power socket, the ignition switch mu ...
Rear Brake Disc Inspection
Runout 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheels. 3. Remove the brake pads (see page 19-31), 4. Inspect the brake disc to wheel surface for damage and cracks ...