Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Playing a USB Flash Drive
Your audio system reads and plays sound files on a USB flash drive in either MP3, WMA, or AAC*1 format. Connect your USB flash drive to the USB port, then select the USB mode. Х How to Selec ...
Х Parking Brake Use the parking brake to keep the vehicle stationary when parking. To apply: Pull the lever fully up without pressing the release button. To release: 1. Pull the lever sligh ...
Climate Control Unit
Removal / Installation
With Navigation 1. Remove the passenger's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the connectors (A). Loosen the bolt (B) and remove the bolts (C) from the climate control unit (D) ...