Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
4-door 1 Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Remove the trunk side trim panel (see page 20-132). 3. Disconnect the connectors (A) from the taillights (B). 4 . Turn the bulb sockets ...
Disassembly/Reassembly Armature Inspection and Test 1. Remove the starter (see page 4-11). 2. Disassemble the starter as shown in the Exploded View. 3. Inspect the armature for wear or dama ...
Charging System Indicator
troubleshooting the charging system indicator. 1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Does the charging system indicator come on? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Go to step 14. 2. Start the engine. ...