Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Control Unit Input
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the screws, then disconnect the 28P connector (A) from the HandsFreeLink control unit (B). 3. Inspect the connector an ...
Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
Removal 1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63). 2. Remove the power mirror (see page 20-62), and disconnect the power mirror 8P connector from the door wire harness. 3. Remove the gaske ...
Courtesy Light Replacement
1 Carefully pry off the lens (A) with a small screwdriver. Courtesy Light: 2 CP 2. Remove the bulb (B) from the socket. 3. Install the light in the reverse order of removal. ...