Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Seat Belt Maintenance
For safety, you should check the condition of your seat belts regularly. Pull each belt out fully, and look for frays, cuts, burns, and wear. Check that the latches work smoothly and the belt ...
Devices that Emit Radio Waves
The following products and systems on your vehicle emit radio waves when in operation. Each of the above complies with the appropriate requirements or the required standards of FCC (Federal Com ...
Driver’s Seat Power Adjustments
Except LX and EX See for important safety information and warnings about how to properly position the seats and seatbacks. The controls for the power adjustable driver’s seat are on the outs ...