Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Tire Pressure Sensor Location
Special Tools Required TPMS Trigger Tool ATEQ VT55* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857 NOTE: - The TPMS tool is necessary to do this procedure. - Let the ve ...
Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306). 2. Remove the engine cover. 3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20). 4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering ( ...
On models with 5-speed manual transmission, or models with 6-speed manual transmission The manual transmission is synchronized in all forward gears for smooth operation. It has a lockout so ...