Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Audio System Basic Operation
To use the audio system function, the power mode must be in ACCESSORY or ON. Use the selector knob, DISP and BACK buttons to access some audio functions. Press to switch between the normal ...
Safety When Performing Maintenance
Some of the most important safety precautions are given here. However, we cannot warn you of every conceivable hazard that can arise in performing maintenance. Only you can decide whether or not ...
DTC B10CF: Left Daytime Running Lights Circuit Malfunction NOTE: вЂў Make sure the No. 15 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box is OK. вЂў If you are troubleshooting multiple D ...