Honda Accord: Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head
- Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left.
The screw may drop down.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights are halogen bulbs.
When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
2. Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the tab on the cover, then pull straight out as indicated to remove the cover.
3. Remove the screws using a Phillips-head screwdriver and carefully pull the fog light assembly out of the bumper.
4. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
5. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
6. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
7. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
1. Remove the holding clips, then push up the under cover.
2. Push the tab to remove the coupler.
3. Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
4. Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
5. Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Wheel Bearing End Play Inspection
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the wheels. 3 . Install suitable flat washers (A) and the wheel nuts. Tighten the nuts to the specified torque to hold the brake d ...
All service items not detailed in this section should be performed by a certified technician or qualified mechanic. Important Safety Precautions To eliminate potential hazards, read the inst ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot with the HDS, and review General Troubleshooting Information (see page 14-4). NOTE: *1: The DTC in parentheses is ...