Honda Accord: Front Seat Active Head Restraint Inspection
NOTE: If the vehicle has been in a collision, always inspect the active head restraint, even if they appear reusable, by doing the following procedure.
1. Driver's seat (manual height adjustable seat) /passenger's seat: Fold the seat-back forward, then recline the seat-back to the first lock position, and adjust the head restraint to the highest position.
2. Driver's seat (10-way power seat): Move the seat-back to the fully upright position. Raise the head restraint to the highest position.
3. Apply masking tape on the top of the head restraint.
4. Make marks (A) on both sides at 255 mm (10.0 in) upward from the roots of the head restraint frame (B) along the back of the head restraint (C) surface. Use the center point (D) between the two marks for the measurements in step 5.
5. Push the head restraint (A) forward, and measure the horizontal head restraint movement. The head restraint should move more than 50 mm (2.0 in) without resistance. If it is less than 50 mm (2.0 in), or the head restraint does not move smoothly, replace the seat frame assembly: - Driver's seat (see page 20-208) - Passenger's seat: - 2-door (see page 20-211) - 4-door (see page 20-212)
Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations (cont'd)
2-door Model 4-door SV9odel: 2-door Model: ...
Front Splash Shield Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. - 4-door is sho ...
Most audio system functions can still be controlled by standard buttons, dials, and knobs, but some functions can only be accessed using the interface dial. The interface dial has two parts, ...