Honda Accord: Frame Brace Replacement
Strut Brace Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278).
2. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the strut brace (B).
3. Remove the nuts from the top of the damper, and remove the strut brace.
4. install the strut brace in the reverse order of removal.
Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the harness clamps (B) and the bolts (C). 3. Loosen the band (D), then remove the air cleaner housing (E). 4. Install the par ...
Front Seat Recline Motor Replacement
Driver's Seat (10-way Power Seat) SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures ( ...