Honda Accord: Frame Brace Replacement
Strut Brace Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278).
2. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the strut brace (B).
3. Remove the nuts from the top of the damper, and remove the strut brace.
4. install the strut brace in the reverse order of removal.
Control Unit Input
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the screws, then disconnect the 28P connector (A) from the HandsFreeLink control unit (B). 3. Inspect the connector an ...
Front Door Sash Inner Trim
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-12). 2. Lower the glass fully. 3. Remove the door sash inner trim (A). -1. Detach the clip fastening ...
Keep the inside and outside mirrors clean and adjusted for best visibility. Be sure to adjust the mirrors before you start driving. The inside mirror has day and night positions. The night p ...