Honda Accord: Engine Oil Lewel Check
1. Park the vehicle on level ground, and start the engine.
Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm with no load (in N or P (A/T model) or Neutral (M/T model)) until the radiator fan comes on, then turn off the engine, and wait a few minutes. 2. Remove the dipstick, and wipe off the dipstick, then reinstall the dipstick.
3. Remove the dipstick, and check the engine oil level. It should" be between the upper mark (A) and the lower mark (B).
4. If the engine oil level is nearer below the lower mark, add the recommended engine oil to bring it between the upper and lower marks.
Mirror Housing Cover Replacement
1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63). 2. From the mirror holder opening, release the hooks (A) of the mirror housing cover (B). 3. Release the hooks (A), then remove the mirror housing ...
Key Interlock Solenoid Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations for 4-door (see page 24-21),for 2-door (see page 24-23), and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before ...
Starting the Engine
1. Apply the parking brake. 2. In cold weather, turn off all electrical accessories to reduce the drain on the battery. 3. Manual transmission: Press the clutch pedal down all the way. The ST ...