Honda Accord: Climate Control Power and Ground Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box.
is the fuse OK? YES
-Go to step 2.
-Replace the fuse, and recheck. If the fuse blows again, check for a short in the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse circuit.
2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P).
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Measure the voltage between climate control unit connector A (28P) terminal No. 9 and body ground.
CLIMATE CONTROL UNIT CONNECTOR A (28P)
* 1 : With navigation
*2: Without navigation
Is there battery voltage? YES
-Go to step 5.
-Repair an open in the wire between the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box and the climate control u n i t .
5. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
6. Check for continuity between .-climate control unit connector B (12P) terminal No. 3 and body ground.
CLIMATE CONTROL UNIT CONNECTOR B (12P)
Wire side of female terminals
Is there continuity? YES
-Check for loose wires or poor connections at climate control unit connector B (12P). If the connections are good, substitute a known-good climate control unit (with navigation) (see page 21-190), (without navigation) (see page 21-191), and recheck.
-Check for an open in the wire between the climate control unit and body ground. If the wire is OK, check for poor ground at G401 (see page 22-40).
High-Mount Brake Light Bulbs
High-mount brake light bulbs are the LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
Emergency Trunk Opener
The trunk release lever allows you to open the trunk from inside for your safety. Slide the release lever in the direction of the arrow. Parents should decide if their children should be sho ...
Cylinder Head Inspection for
1. Remove the cylinder head (see page 6-76). 2. Inspect the camshaft (see page 6-84). 3. Check the cylinder head for warpage. Measure along the edges, and three ways across the center. - If ...