Honda Accord: Climate Control Power and Ground Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box.
is the fuse OK? YES
-Go to step 2.
-Replace the fuse, and recheck. If the fuse blows again, check for a short in the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse circuit.
2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P).
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Measure the voltage between climate control unit connector A (28P) terminal No. 9 and body ground.
CLIMATE CONTROL UNIT CONNECTOR A (28P)
* 1 : With navigation
*2: Without navigation
Is there battery voltage? YES
-Go to step 5.
-Repair an open in the wire between the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box and the climate control u n i t .
5. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
6. Check for continuity between .-climate control unit connector B (12P) terminal No. 3 and body ground.
CLIMATE CONTROL UNIT CONNECTOR B (12P)
Wire side of female terminals
Is there continuity? YES
-Check for loose wires or poor connections at climate control unit connector B (12P). If the connections are good, substitute a known-good climate control unit (with navigation) (see page 21-190), (without navigation) (see page 21-191), and recheck.
-Check for an open in the wire between the climate control unit and body ground. If the wire is OK, check for poor ground at G401 (see page 22-40).
Oil Pan Installation
1. Remove all of the old liquid gasket from the oil pan mating surfaces, the bolts, and the bolt holes. 2. Clean and dry the oil pan mating surfaces. 3. Apply liquid gasket, P/N 08717-0004,0871 ...
Rocker Arm Assembly Removal
1 Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (A). 3. Remove the camshaft holder bolts. To prevent damaging the camshafts, loosen the bolts, in sequence, tw ...
Low Oil Pressure Indicator Circuit Troubleshooting (Open)
1 Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data Jink connector (DIG) (see step 2 on page 11-3). 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (ll). 3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicl ...