Honda Accord: Brake Fluid Level Switch Test
NOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch connector.
2. Check for continuity between the terminals (1) and (2) with the float in the down position and in the up position.
NOTE: - Remove the brake fluid completely from the reservoir. With the float down, there should be continuity.
- Fill the reservoir with brake fluid to the MAX (upper) level (A). With the float up, there should be no continuity.
- If the parking brake switch and brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
3. Reconnect the brake fluid level switch connector
Power Mirror Heaters
All Canadian models U.S. EX, EX-L and all V6 models The outside mirrors are heated to remove fog and frost. With the ignition switch in the ON (II) position, turn on the heaters by pressi ...
Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A) and the clutch interlock switch connector (B). 2. Pry out the lock pin (C), and pull the clevis pin (D) out of the clevis. 3. Remov ...