Honda Accord: Brake Fluid Level Switch Test
NOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch connector.
2. Check for continuity between the terminals (1) and (2) with the float in the down position and in the up position.
NOTE: - Remove the brake fluid completely from the reservoir. With the float down, there should be continuity.
- Fill the reservoir with brake fluid to the MAX (upper) level (A). With the float up, there should be no continuity.
- If the parking brake switch and brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
3. Reconnect the brake fluid level switch connector
Roof Molding Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool S e t SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Molding Replacement NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your han ...
A/C Compressor Clutch Check
1. Check the pressure plate for discoloration, peeling, or other damage. If there is damage, replace the clutch set (see page 21-75). 2. Check the pulley bearing play and drag by rotating the pu ...
Additional Information on Recommended Discs
The in-dash disc player/changer has a sophisticated and delicate mechanism. If you insert a damaged disc as indicated in this section, it may become stuck inside and damage the audio unit. ...