Honda Accord: Brake Fluid Level Switch Test
NOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch connector.
2. Check for continuity between the terminals (1) and (2) with the float in the down position and in the up position.
NOTE: - Remove the brake fluid completely from the reservoir. With the float down, there should be continuity.
- Fill the reservoir with brake fluid to the MAX (upper) level (A). With the float up, there should be no continuity.
- If the parking brake switch and brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
3. Reconnect the brake fluid level switch connector
Exploded View-Clutch Housing 1.DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY 2.SHIFT FORK ASSEMBLY 3.6 mm FLANGE BOLT 13 N-m (1.3 kgf-m, 9.4 Ibf-ft) 4.BEARING SET PLATE 5.COUNTERSHAFT ASSEMBLY 6.NEEDLE BEARING 7.OI ...
Front Seat Belt Replacement
Front Seat Belt - 2-door SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or se ...
Trunk Lid Dynamic Damper
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the trunk lid. 1. Remove the cover (A) by releasing the hooks (B). Remove the bolts, and detach the clips, then remove the trunk lid dynamic damper bracke ...