Honda Accord: Battery Removal and Installation
NOTE: The battery terminal disconnection and reconnection procedure (see page 22-91) must be done before and after doing this procedure- Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the two nuts (A) securing the battery setting plate, then remove the battery setting plate (B) and the battery (C).
1. Install the battery (A), then install the battery setting plate (B).
2. Tighten the two nuts (C) equally until the battery is stable.
NOTE: Do not deform the battery setting plate by tightening the nuts too much.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
NOTE: Make sure the battery is installed correctly, and the positive terminal and the negative terminal are not reversed.
This chapter describes the buttons, indicators, and gauges that are used while driving. ...
Daytime Running Lights
The high beam headlights come on slightly dimmer than normal when the following conditions have been met: The parking/daytime running lights come on when the following conditions have been ...
Security System Alarm
The security system alarm activates when the doors, trunk, or hood are opened without the key, remote transmitter, or smart entry system. The security alarm continues for a maximum of two minutes ...