Honda Accord: Battery Removal and Installation
NOTE: The battery terminal disconnection and reconnection procedure (see page 22-91) must be done before and after doing this procedure- Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the two nuts (A) securing the battery setting plate, then remove the battery setting plate (B) and the battery (C).
1. Install the battery (A), then install the battery setting plate (B).
2. Tighten the two nuts (C) equally until the battery is stable.
NOTE: Do not deform the battery setting plate by tightening the nuts too much.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
NOTE: Make sure the battery is installed correctly, and the positive terminal and the negative terminal are not reversed.
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. . - Take care not ...
Out of Vehicle For front seat belt retractors with seat belt tensioners, review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (se ...
Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. ...