Honda Accord: Accessory Power Socket Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the console.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
2. Open the console armrest.
3. Remove the screws, then remove the accessory power socket trim (A) from the console box (B) by releasing the hook (C).
4. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal.
To Stop Playing a Disc
To take the system out of disc mode, press the FM/AM button, the button, or the AUX button (if an appropriate unit is connected). To return to disc mode, press the CD button. You can also ...
Parking Your Vehicle
Do not park your vehicle near flammable objects, such as dry grass, oil, or timber. Heat from the exhaust can cause a fire. When Stopped 1. Depress the brake pedal firmly. 2. Firmly apply the p ...
Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Remove the holding clips using a flat-tip screwdriver, then pull the lining back. 2. Turn the socket to the left and remove it. 3. Remove the ...