Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve A Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct 2. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A connector.
3. Remove the bolts securing the ATF cooler line brackets (B), then remove A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
4. Remove the ATF pipe (C), the ATF joint pipes (D), the O-rings (E), and the gasket (F).
5. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
6. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF pipe and the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
7. Install a new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
8. Secure the ATF cooler inlet brackets with the bolts.
9. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connector securely.
10. Install the intake air duct.
Parking Brake Switch Test
NOTE: if both the ABS/VSA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48). 1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). ...
Crankshaft Pulley Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required Handle, 6-25-660L 07JAB-001020B Crankshaft Pulley Holder 07AAB-RJAA100 Socket, 19 mm 07JAA-001020A or equivalent Removal 1 . Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splas ...
Remote Audio Controls
Three controls for the audio system are mounted in the steering wheel hub. These let you control basic functions without removing your hand from the wheel. The VOL button adjusts the volume ...