Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve A Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct 2. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A connector.
3. Remove the bolts securing the ATF cooler line brackets (B), then remove A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
4. Remove the ATF pipe (C), the ATF joint pipes (D), the O-rings (E), and the gasket (F).
5. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
6. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF pipe and the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
7. Install a new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
8. Secure the ATF cooler inlet brackets with the bolts.
9. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connector securely.
10. Install the intake air duct.
To Turn Everything Off
To turn the system completely off, press the ON/OFF button. Keep the system completely off for short periods only. To keep stale air and mustiness from collecting, you should have the fan ru ...
How to Use HFL
The ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY (I) or ON (II) position. To use HFL, you need to pair your Bluetooth-compatible cell phone to the system. ...
Wiper Motor Replacement
Removal 1. Open the hood. Remove the caps (A) and nuts (B). NOTE: The illustration shows 4-door. 2. Close the hood, then spread protective cloths (A) on the hood to avoid scratching the hood e ...