Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve A Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct 2. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A connector.
3. Remove the bolts securing the ATF cooler line brackets (B), then remove A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
4. Remove the ATF pipe (C), the ATF joint pipes (D), the O-rings (E), and the gasket (F).
5. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
6. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF pipe and the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
7. Install a new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
8. Secure the ATF cooler inlet brackets with the bolts.
9. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connector securely.
10. Install the intake air duct.
Hood Opener Cable Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. - Take care not to kink the hood opener cable. 1. Remove these items: - Front grille c ...
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual M91 A: 5-speed Automatic B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 1000001-: M91A, B90A 8000001-: 88E5 ...