Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve A Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct 2. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A connector.
3. Remove the bolts securing the ATF cooler line brackets (B), then remove A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
4. Remove the ATF pipe (C), the ATF joint pipes (D), the O-rings (E), and the gasket (F).
5. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
6. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF pipe and the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
7. Install a new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
8. Secure the ATF cooler inlet brackets with the bolts.
9. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connector securely.
10. Install the intake air duct.
Charging System Indicator
Charging System Indicator If the charging system indicator comes on brightly when the engine is running, the battery is not being charged. Immediately turn off all electrical accessories ...
Upper Arm Replacement
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 * Ball Joint Remover, 32 mm 07MAC-SL0A102 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. ...
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Your vehicle has a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) used to register your vehicle for warranty purposes, and for licensing and insuring your vehicle. See the image below for the VI ...