Honda Accord: Using HFL
• HFL Buttons
(Pick-up) button: Press to go to the Phone Call screen or to answer an incoming call.
(Hang-up/back) button: Press to end a call or to cancel a command.
(Talk) button: Press to give HFL voice commands.
PHONE button: Press to go directly to the Phone screen.
Interface dial: Rotate to select an item on the screen, then press . Move , or to select secondary menu.
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible cell
phone. For a list of compatible phones, pairing
procedures, and special feature capabilities:
• U.S.: Visit www.handsfreelink.honda.com, or call
• Canada: Visit www.handsfreelink.ca, or call (888) 1-888-528 -7876.
To use HFL, the Bluetooth setting must be On.
Voice control tips
• Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close the
windows, as noise coming from them may interfere
with the microphone.
• Press and release the button when you want to call a number using a stored voice tag, a phonebook name, or a number. Speak clearly and naturally after a beep.
• If the microphone picks up voices other than yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
• To change the volume level, use the audio system's volume knob or the remote audio controls on the steering wheel.
State or local laws may prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motors Co., Ltd., is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
An incoming call on HFL will interrupt the audio system when it is playing. It will resume when the call is ended.
• HFL Status Display
The audio/information screen notifies you when there is an incoming call.
The information that appears on the audio/ information screen varies between phone models.
You can change the system language to English, French, or Spanish.
A FewWordsAbout Safety
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. And operating this vehicle safely is an important responsibility. To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provide ...
Parking Brake Cable Replacement
Exploded View NOTE: - The parking brake cables must not be bent or distorted. This will lead to stiff operation and premature cable failure. - Refer to the Exploded View as needed during this ...