Honda Accord: Playing AM/FM Radio
• Preset Memory
To store a station:
1. Tune to the selected station.
2. Press the MENU button.
3. Rotate to select Save Preset, then press .
4. Rotate to select the preset number you want to store that station, then press and hold .
2. Select More.
3. Select Save Preset.
4. Select the preset number you want to store that station.
You can control the AM/FM radio using voice commands.
The ST indicator appears on the display indicating stereo FM broadcasts.
Stereo reproduction in AM is not available.
Switching the Audio Mode Press the SOURCE button on the steering wheel.
You can also switch the mode by pressing the MENU button and selecting Change Source on the Audio menu screen.
You can store 6 AM stations and 12 FM stations into the preset memory.
• Radio Data System (RDS)
Provides text data information related to your selected RDS-capable FM station.
• To find an RDS station from Station List
1. Press the MENU button while listening to an FM station.
2. Rotate to select Station List, then press .
3. Rotate to select the station, then press .
When you select an RDS-capable FM station, the RDS automatically turns on, and the frequency display changes to the station name. However, when the signals of that station become weak, the display changes from the station name to the frequency.
• Radio text
Display the radio text information of the selected RDS station.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Rotate to select Radio Text, then press .
Samples each of the strongest stations on the selected band for 10 seconds.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Rotate to select Scan, then press .
To turn off scan, press to select Cancel Scan, or press the BACK button.
1. Select More.
2. Select Scan.
To turn off scan, select Cancel Scan.
The text indicator comes on when you received a text message. The indicator stays on until you read the message.
1. Remove the front seat back panel, and seat-back cover/pad. вЂў 4-door (see page 20-221) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-213) 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the lumbar support motor (B ...
Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the trunk pass-through l ...
Drive Plate Removal and Installation
1. Remove the transmission assembly (see page 14-194). 2. Remove the drive plate (A) and the washer (B) from the engine. 3. Install the drive plate and the washer on the engine, and tighten t ...