Honda Accord: Playing AM/FM Radio
• Preset Memory
To store a station:
1. Tune to the selected station.
2. Press the MENU button.
3. Rotate to select Save Preset, then press .
4. Rotate to select the preset number you want to store that station, then press and hold .
2. Select More.
3. Select Save Preset.
4. Select the preset number you want to store that station.
You can control the AM/FM radio using voice commands.
The ST indicator appears on the display indicating stereo FM broadcasts.
Stereo reproduction in AM is not available.
Switching the Audio Mode Press the SOURCE button on the steering wheel.
You can also switch the mode by pressing the MENU button and selecting Change Source on the Audio menu screen.
You can store 6 AM stations and 12 FM stations into the preset memory.
• Radio Data System (RDS)
Provides text data information related to your selected RDS-capable FM station.
• To find an RDS station from Station List
1. Press the MENU button while listening to an FM station.
2. Rotate to select Station List, then press .
3. Rotate to select the station, then press .
When you select an RDS-capable FM station, the RDS automatically turns on, and the frequency display changes to the station name. However, when the signals of that station become weak, the display changes from the station name to the frequency.
• Radio text
Display the radio text information of the selected RDS station.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Rotate to select Radio Text, then press .
Samples each of the strongest stations on the selected band for 10 seconds.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Rotate to select Scan, then press .
To turn off scan, press to select Cancel Scan, or press the BACK button.
1. Select More.
2. Select Scan.
To turn off scan, select Cancel Scan.
The text indicator comes on when you received a text message. The indicator stays on until you read the message.
Voice Control OperationYour vehicle has a voice control system that allows hands-free operation of most of the navigation system functions. The voice control system uses the (Talk) and (hang-up/back) buttons on ...
Playing XM® Radio• To Play the XM® Radio 1. Select the XM® mode. 2. Press the MENU button. 3. Rotate to select XM Tune Mode, then press . 4. Rotate to select Channel Mode or Category Mode, then p ...
Auto Door Locking/Unlocking
Your vehicle has customizable settings for the doors to automatically lock and unlock. There are default settings for each of these features. You can turn off or change the settings for thes ...
F-CAN Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Jump the SCS line with the HDS. 3. Disconnect ECM/PCM connector A (49P). 4. Measure the resistance between ECM/PCM connector terminals A3 and A4. ...
Passenger's Air Mix Control Motor
NOTE: Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the passenger's air mix control motor. Incorrectly applying power and ground to the ...