Honda Accord: Passenger's Dashboard Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the passenger's dashboard trim (A).
-1. Open the glove box.
-2. Pull out on the outside bottom edge of the trim by hand.
-3. Detach the clips along the trim.
-4. Release the hook (B) from under the center panel (C).
2. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- First insert the hook under the center panel, then push the clips into place securely.
Center Display Visor Removal / InstallationSpecial Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Without Navigation System NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the d ...
Glove Box Lock Cylinder ReplacementNOTE: Take care not to scratch the glove box. 1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. While lifting the glove box handle (A), pull out one end of the retainer (B) with a hook-shaped tool ...
Blower Unit Removal/Installation
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Remove the passenger's undercover (see page 20-170). 3. Remove the right kick panel (see page 20-107). 4. Remove the dust and pollen filter asse ...
The lap/shoulder belt goes over your shoulder, across your chest, and across your hips. To fasten the belt, insert the latch plate into the buckle, then tug on the belt to make sure the buckl ...
Label Locations These labels are in the locations shown. They warn you of potential hazards that can cause serious injury or death. Read these labels carefully. If a label comes off or becomes h ...