Honda Accord: Maximum Load Limit
The maximum load for your vehicle is 850 lbs (385 kg).
See Tire and Loading Information label attached to the driver's doorjamb.
This figure includes the total weight of all occupants, cargo, and accessories, and the tongue load if you are towing a trailer.
Steps for Determining Correct Load Limit -
(1) Locate the statement “The combined weight of occupants and cargo should never exceed XXX kg or XXX lbs.” on your vehicle's placard.
(2) Determine the combined weight of the driver and passengers that will be riding in your vehicle.
(3) Subtract the combined weight of the driver and passengers from XXX kg or XXX lbs.
(4) The resulting figure equals the available amount of cargo and luggage load capacity. For example, if the “XXX” amount equals 1,4000 lbs. and there will be five 150 lb. passengers in your vehicle, the amount of available cargo and luggage load capacity is 650 lbs.
(1,400 - 750 (5 x 150) = 650 lbs.)
Overloading or improper loading can affect handling and stability and cause a crash in which you can be hurt or killed.
Follow all load limits and other loading guidelines in this manual.
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR):
The maximum allowable weight of the vehicle, all occupants, all accessories, all cargo, and the tongue load.
Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR):
The maximum allowable weight of the vehicle axle.
(5) Determine the combined weight of luggage and cargo being loaded on the vehicle. That weight may not safely exceed the available cargo and luggage load capacity calculated in step 4.
(6) If your vehicle will be towing a trailer, load from your trailer will be transferred to your vehicle. Consult this manual to determine how this reduces the available cargo and luggage load capacity of your vehicle.
In addition, the total weight of the vehicle, all occupants, accessories, cargo, and trailer tongue load must not exceed the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) or the Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR). Both are on a label on the driver's doorjamb.
Upper Arm Replacement
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 * Ball Joint Remover, 32 mm 07MAC-SL0A102 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. ...
Middle Floor Undercover
Left Side NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the bolts and release the hook (A), then remove the left middle floor undercover (B). ...
Outside Air Temperature indicator
NOTE: To test the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185). Description The outside air temperature sensor is located behind the center of the front bumper. The gauge control module uses ...