Honda Accord: Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332).
- If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2.
- If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page 22-351).
2. Check for body electrical system DTCs.
- If any DTCs are indicated, do the indicated DTCs troubleshooting.
- If no DTCs are indicated, go to step 3.
3. Do the fuel gauge sending unit test (see page 11-328).
Recirculation Control Motor
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the recirculation control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the recirculation control motor from th ...
Playing a USB Flash Drive
Your audio system reads and plays sound files on a USB flash drive in either MP3, WMA, or AAC*1 format. Connect your USB flash drive to the USB port, then select the USB mode. • How to Sel ...
• U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty – covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...